Technical Consultant - Solutions Engineer back to job listings
Professional Services | Vienna, VA, USA
If you’re a technical mastermind with a passion for client service, Laserfiche has a great job for you! As a solutions engineer in the Laserfiche Professional Services Group, you’ll work directly with the company’s largest, most strategic customers to design, implement, deploy and support solutions for their enterprise content management and business process management needs. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team, but the freedom to explore best-practice approaches on your own.
- Perform analysis and documentation of business needs and requirements
- Deliver first-class software solutions
- Develop technical infrastructure planning, data migration and integration services with third-party applications and platforms
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training)
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, clients and team members
Each project presents unique and exciting business and technological challenges, and the lessons you’ll learn while executing your projects will help guide the future development of the Laserfiche product line. To succeed, you’ll need to learn quickly, think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required, MS a plus. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering or related technical field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
- Maintain professionalism and remain positive under pressure
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.