Entry Level Project Coordinator back to job listings
Professional Services | Vienna, VA, USA
Are you an organizational dynamo who thrives on motivating people to achieve outstanding results? Are you tired of applying for jobs that require little more than the ability to check boxes all day? Are you looking for a leadership position that will give you exposure to sales executives, software programming wizards and strategic customers from around the world? Look no further!
Laserfiche, the industry leader in enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions, is seeking an entry-level project coordinator for its Strategic Services Group. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will use our version of the Agile project planning methodology to ensure that projects are completed on time and according to specifications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage a variety of projects, including client proposals.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including delivery of progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Liaise between multiple teams including sales, presales and technical groups.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and conflicts within project teams.
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate regular team meetings.
- Maximize team productivity by removing any impediments that obstruct team goals.
- Become trained to act as Scrum Master for all projects using our version of the Agile methodology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate who is seeking a leadership position with rapid professional development. If you love solving problems, helping people and knowing that your work makes a substantial impact, this job is for you!
What You’ll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to bring projects to a successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- A high-tech inclination.
- Ability to independently analyze information and solve problems.
Laserfiche is an equal opportunity employer.