Problem Solver back to job listings
Engineering | Long Beach, California
Agile minds wanted!
This entry-level position provides an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to obtain a real-world business education at a successful software development firm.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests. Just a few of the areas of focus include:
- Vertical Marketing: Develop a strategic plan for breaking into new market segments and work with the marketing communications and events teams to ensure success.
- Presales: Learn the Laserfiche product line inside-out so that you can devise new ways to use it to solve business problems.
- Professional Services: Build custom Laserfiche solutions for our most strategic clients.
- Software development: Code, implement, test and deploy the next generation of Laserfiche software.
- Support: Work directly with customers and resellers to resolve specific issues.
If you love solving problems, helping people and knowing that your work makes a substantial impact, this job is for you!
What You’ll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in physics, math, engineering or similar fields
- Excellent analytical, verbal communication and writing skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity with Windows and general computing concepts
- Understanding of networking and database concepts is a plus
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.