Software Engineer/Back-end Developer back to job listings
Engineering | Long Beach, CA, USA
The Laserfiche development team is looking for a talented coder who enjoys creating new features and improving what already exists. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want to do more than maintenance projects and are passionate about commanding the power of server-side technology, this job is for you!
As a back-end developer at Laserfiche, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of the Laserfiche document and records management server. In particular, you’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Write simple, elegant and maintainable code
- Proactively fix bugs and solve problems
- Measure and evaluate features to continuously improve the user experience and system performance
- Use a variety of development practices to build server applications that are used by more than 34,000 organizations worldwide
- Work closely with product owners, QA and other teams in an agile environment to collaborate and influence new products
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows SDK and MFC preferable
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ with strong OO design skills
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, stored procedures, schema design, full-text search
Laserfiche is an equal opportunity employer.