Software Customer Support Specialist (Spanish-Speaking) back to job listings
Software Support | Long Beach, CA, USA
The Laserfiche Support team specializes in problem solving. We work with our resellers and customers in diagnosing their technical issues with the Laserfiche software to find a resolution that makes everyone happy.
We’re looking for motivated people that love challenges and the satisfaction that comes along with not only finding a solution, but helping out our customers along the way.
As a Software Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide support via phone, web-based chat, and email to our resellers and customers by analyzing, researching, and troubleshooting reported issues
- Document cases from inception until closure in our case management systems
- Assist with creating writing pieces such as Knowledge Base articles
- Consult and develop effective relationships with our reseller’s technical support staff
- Test Laserfiche Windows and web based software
If you love solving problems, helping people, and knowing that your work makes a substantial impact, you will find the Software Customer Support Specialist position rewarding.
- Spanish proficiency
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or the physical sciences
- Communicate effectively in person, on the phone, and electronically while maintaining professionalism
- Quickly and accurately determine the cause of a complex problem
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
- Proficiency with troubleshooting Windows, particularly XP and higher, is preferred
- Familiarity with databases; experience with SQL is especially desirable
- Intelligence, motivation, and a team player attitude
Laserfiche is an equal opportunity employer.