Multimedia Specialist back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
Are you a digital artist with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your creativity and technical skills to make a measurable impact at a successful software company? Do you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments?
Laserfiche has a job for you! We’re looking for a talented, fast-working multimedia specialist to join our in-house marketing communications team and bring our software products and marketing messages to life!
The ideal candidate is an excellent storyteller with a proven track record in illustration, design, video production, editing, animation and basic photography. You should be able to translate concepts and rough sketches into informational, engaging and interactive videos and motion graphics. If this is the position for you, you’re comfortable with all levels of multimedia production, from storyboarding to filming, directing, editing and post-production, and are able to deftly manage feedback from multiple stakeholders along the way.
- Develop and produce marketing multimedia, including graphic interfaces, motion graphics, animation and audio and video files, for electronic and interactive distribution.
- Write scripts, host and edit our biweekly company newscast. On-camera experience a plus.
- Create motion graphics that showcase the Laserfiche brand and software product functionality using screenshots, illustrations, diagrams, sound-editing, voice-over and music beds.
- Shoot and edit video footage of customer interviews and video blogs, including green screen keying, motion graphic backgrounds, effects and titles. Act as a photographer, director and filming and lighting expert.
- Facilitate pre-production and develop themes, scripting, storyboards and character illustrations.
- Collaborate closely with copywriters, graphic designers and product and marketing experts to determine appropriate visual, textual, after effects and post-production elements.
- Ensure all materials are consistent with Laserfiche branding guidelines.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Art/Trade Degree or Professional Certification in Transmedia Arts or studies in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role. This is not an entry-level position. Corporate video production or on-camera experience in a news setting is a plus.
- Design experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Video and audio editing experience with the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Intermediate to advanced animation skills.
- Knowledge of video compression techniques including h.264, and file-size optimization for web, broadcast and DVD.
- Experience with HD video editing, compositing, and motion graphics.
- Comfortable working in either Windows or Mac platforms.
- Experience creating informational/educational graphics.
- Excellent illustration skills.
- Excellent typography skills, both still and animated.
- Strong ability to facilitate and quickly integrate feedback from the team.
- Experience with on-set video shoots and directing a plus.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.