Digital Marketing Manager back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Digital Marketing Manager is a hands-on role responsible for developing, delivering, and executing Laserfiche's digital marketing strategy. Successful planning, tactical execution and analysis of digital campaigns through a broad range of appropriate B2B digital marketing channels—including online, social, email, PPC and SEO—are essential in order to grow the business through increased awareness, lead generation, lead conversion and brand recognition.
Content is the fuel of the Demand Generation team. Working closely with your partners in Brand Communications, Sales, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations, you will create content materials for prospects that are at the beginning, middle and deep in the buyer’s journey. You are highly efficient, love to produce strategic content and possess a robust digital marketing experience.
- Plan and execute B2B digital marketing campaigns to drive new leads including email marketing, SEM, website, partner marketing channels, promotions, and paid social media
- Create and copy-edit digital content and marketing materials to engage our audiences and align brand voice with marketing campaigns, e-mails, blogs, banner ads, newsletters, landing pages / microsites, and website content and design
- Expand the digital marketing integration with sales and marketing tools (such as Google AdWords, HubSpot inbound marketing, MailChimp email marketing, Google Analytics, CRM, Optimizely, and other marketing technology tools)
- Serve as a subject matter expert for email marketing and lead nurturing programs, helping our teams develop campaigns that meet business objectives and brand goals
- Manage day-to-day SEM optimization activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimization, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement
- Create campaign KPIs and benchmarks to measure digital marketing effectiveness. Report on key performance metrics and translate data to make strategic recommendations and tactical changes as needed
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital strategy, content marketing and/or lead generation, preferably in the B2B technology industry
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, tools and tactics across a range of channels including social media, search marketing (SEO/PPC), lead generation, web analytics and others.
- Portfolio showing ability to write and develop content. Hands-on experience with B2B messaging, web content creation, email marketing, whitepapers, technical research and blogging.
- Experience using digital marketing tools, including: Google AdWords, inbound marketing software (e.g. HubSpot), email software (e.g. MailChimp), Google Analytics and WordPress.
- ROI focused and metrics-driven, with the ability to clearly articulate the measurable business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.