Digital Marketing Analyst back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
Do you love data? Are you self-motivated and have a passion for marketing, advertising, data and campaign management? If you have experience managing campaigns and projects that deliver and surpass company business goals & expectations, Laserfiche wants you!
We are looking for an analytics-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to plan, analyze, and monitor digital marketing campaigns. You will manage all testing, analysis, and improvement of our various conversion points in the marketing funnel. This role will also be responsible for day-to-day creation, oversight, and management of PPC, SEM, SEO, Paid Social, remarketing, as well as campaign and website performance reporting. You will work closely with the Demand Generation and Digital Marketing team to identify and explore opportunities for new data sources and reporting functionality.
- Responsible for planning, initiating, and managing targeted online media buys for Search, Display, and Social Media advertising campaigns
- Work with a variety of software platforms, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, DSPs, PPC and social media platforms
- Analyze website traffic and behavior to provide feedback and strategies to improve user experience and conversion rates using tools like heat mapping and A/B testing.
- Ongoing analysis of SERPs and recommendation on how to improve results. Reporting on keyword trends, impact of changes and latest results
- Utilize additional research tools to improve site rankings and make digital media campaigns more effective and efficient
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations. Stay apprised of data and analytics technologies within the digital marketing industry
- Develop insights, Key Performance Indicators and visual dashboards; report to management and project teams
- Work internally with staff to plan campaigns, collaborative development of ad content, and provide ongoing campaign reporting and recommendations
- Collaborate with all departments by contributing to the development of target audiences and communication strategies designed to increase engagement, traffic, sales, and profitability
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Finance, Statistics or a related field of study
- 5+ year’s professional experience in data analytics, digital strategy, paid media, and/or digital media. Preferably in B2B enterprise technology market
- Experience with SEO analytics tools (e.g. Moz)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, macros, functions, etc.)
- Experience with paid social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Deep digital marketing analytical skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and attribution modeling.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.