SaaS Business Operations Manager back to job listings
Sales | Long Beach, California
As SaaS Business Operations Manager you will execute projects and important initiatives as we continue to grow and scale our Software-as-a-Service product line. You are a dynamic professional with experience using data, process development and strategic communication. You will develop and implement strategies supporting and significantly improving program infrastructure. You will partner with internal business units and executives to work on projects that span across business development, legal, finance, systems infrastructure and program-wide strategic planning.
You will take ownership of key initiatives that shape the future of the SaaS product line. The ideal individual will have proven experience with analyzing and visualizing data to influence execution of strategic development projects.
Your day-to-day work will be prioritized by both our long-term and short-term business needs; therefore, what you do will change as the year progresses.
- Develop and execute programs that will help us manage and run the software-as-a-service program
- Manage program-wide goal setting, reporting processes and ad-hoc projects
- Develop strategies to ensure regular communication and updates
- Build out and manage Tableau Business Intelligence reports
- Partner with Infrastructure and Data Analytics teams to create and manage our systems reporting
- Develop and deploy a Customer Success software-suite to provide data analytics, customer health alerts and contextual training notifications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of key business financial metrics and analytics
- Great communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Project management experience and strong organizational skills
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.