Solutions Engineer - UK back to job listings
Consulting | Watford, United Kingdom
The mission of the Laserfiche Consulting practice is to help our clients innovate and grow by making better decisions, faster. We provide the tools and support that enable our customers to do more, think bigger, and work more efficiently.
As a part of the Laserfiche Consulting practice, the Technical Consultant/Solutions Engineer works directly with Laserfiche’s largest, most strategic clients to solve exciting business and technological challenges that guide the future development of the Laserfiche product line.
The Technical Consultant/Solutions Engineer should be technically exceptional with superior relationship development and management skills. The right individual will be a quick learner who enjoys working with people and excels in creative problem-solving.
- Work closely with prospective and current clients to analyze and document business needs and requirements.
- Create, build and deliver client documentation framing the scope of custom solutions provided to prospective clients.
- Design and build 1st-class software solutions
- Provide clients with post-implementation support, including troubleshooting, maintenance and training.
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, clients and team members. Travel (10-25% annually) is required.
What You’ll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in computer science, physical sciences, engineering, economics, or equivalent analytical and quantitative fields.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to bring projects to a successful completion in environments of political sensitivity.
- Strong sense of urgency, including the ability to reevaluate existing beliefs and investigate competing evidence to improve results.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.