Government Marketing Manager back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
As a Government Marketing Manager, you will be driving the market growth and business development in State and Local Government (SLG) across the U.S. You will be leading a comprehensive SLG marketing program—from marketing strategy to demand generation. As the voice for Laserfiche SLG marketing, you will proactively engage with customers, resellers and employees to expand our loyal customer base.
- Design, create and execute the marketing strategy for SLG
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement marketing programs—from content creation to campaign execution
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign effectiveness
- Work with senior SLG customer executives and partners to share Laserfiche thought leadership and drive business opportunities
- Lead and deliver industry-specific SLG solutions training to resellers
- Drive the SLG trade show strategy, conduct marketing webinars and generate marketing qualified leads
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in marketing, business, management information systems or a technology-related field
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, government consulting, market research, campaign implementation or any combination of these roles
- Prior experience in product marketing, technology product management or marketing communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting and selling ideas in this role
- Deep understanding of government purchasing vehicles for enterprise software and professional services
- Experience with planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs that involve national campaigns and third party vendors
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, including using pivot tables and data analysis tools
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.