Vertical Marketing Intern back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Vertical Marketing Summer Internship provides hands-on opportunities in implementing comprehensive marketing programs. The position offers a rich marketing experience including managing conference programs, creating marketing content and building loyal customer base in strategic industries.
- Conduct market research for industry trends, product demand and buyer persona development to support strategic marketing planning
- Project manage strategic campaigns to develop the sales pipeline, creating new opportunities and solidifying brand establishment
- Collaborate with customer advocates to design and implement industry-specific solutions
- Monitor and report project status and campaign responses to ensure campaign effectiveness
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS) in marketing or equivalent practical experience
- A strong interest in tech marketing, brand management and strategic consulting
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Laserfiche
- Previous internship experience in Marketing
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.