Solution Engineer back to job listings
Information Technology | Watford, United Kingdom
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the Laserfiche product line and third-party integrations.
- Perform analysis and documentation of business needs and requirements.
- Answer presales and technical questions.
- Design, present, and implement solutions based on customer d requirements.
- Provide support to resellers and customers by analyzing, researching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop and conduct technical training sessions.
- Provide technical consulting internally as well as prospective clients.
- Some international travel is required (10-15%).
- BA/BS required, MS a plus. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from new graduates!
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (VB.Net and C#) and familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking are definite pluses.