Account Manager / Business Development Manager, International back to job listings
Sales | Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Are you interested in pursuing a career in software solution sales? Are you looking for a challenge in an International business environment with opportunity to travel? If you’re a self-driven, motivated individual with impeccable English, outstanding communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche International Limited has a great job for you!
As a Laserfiche Business Development Manager, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate customer needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You will work with our extensive Reseller Channel to turn opportunities into successful sales.
The successful candidate will be working at the Laserfiche International Office in Hong Kong with occasional travelling.
- Present our award winning ECM solution to potential customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with our resellers and end-users via email, phone, and web conferencing.
- Develop new markets by expanding the Reseller Channel.
- Conduct workshops, seminars, presentations at exhibitions and conferences
- Achieve / exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and follow up, pipeline forecasts, and sales goals.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have a high-tech inclination, be highly motivated, ambitious and have a passion for software solution and problem solving.
- Must have successful track record in sales, preferably in B to B environment.
- Must have outstanding presentation and public speaking skills in English, with superb communication ability.
- Must be able to travel overseas for training and onsite visits.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University.
- Must be able to work in Hong Kong. We welcome applications from overseas candidates planning to return to Hong Kong.
- Enter our website laserfiche.com and click “Jobs”.
- Send your application with detailed resume, present and expected salary to Ms. Chan by email to email@example.com
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.