Presales Engineer back to job listings
Sales | Toronto, Ontario
The presales team is a group of technical information brokers. During the day, we teach everyone from customers to our colleagues how to maximize their ECM knowledge by providing technical consulting about the Laserfiche product line. We train. We strategize. We inform. We’re the experts on Laserfiche software and we help others become experts, too.
We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong presentation skills and an appetite for technology. Join us and become part of a fantastic team of charismatic and socially outgoing techies!
You got that document solution daydream look in your eye and I got that orange logo classic thing that you like. When they go crashing down, we help them come back every time. ‘Cause Laserfiche never goes out of style – we never go out of style.
- Become an expert on all aspects of Laserfiche software.
- Provide consulting to the Laserfiche sales force as well as prospective clients.
- Answer technical questions via email, conference calls and web presentations.
- Design and present targeted demonstrations to show how Laserfiche will meet a client’s specific needs.
- Travel around the Canada to conduct regional training sessions for our end-users. Travel requirements are flexible but every presales software consultant travels at least a few times a year.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from new graduates!
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
- Understanding of hardware, networking, and scripting concepts
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows client/server operating systems, SQL Server/Oracle databases, Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C#, and familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/French a plus
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.