Sales Account Manager back to job listings
Sales | Toronto, Ontario
If you’re a go-getter with excellent communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche has a great job for you!
As a Laserfiche account manager, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise and help your team generate revenue.
This is an entry-level position with opportunities for rapid advancement. Fresh graduates are welcome - if you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Learn the Laserfiche product suite and how Laserfiche solutions are used to solve business problems
- Generate and qualify sales leads for Laserfiche software
- Generate opportunities by selling prospects into overview demos, webinars or workshops
- Build and maintain relationships with our resellers and end-users via email, phone and web-based chat
- Work directly with a channel manager to handle potential and active accounts
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Persuasive conversation skills
The successful candidate will be working at the Laserfiche international office in Canada with occasional travelling. Training may also be provided at our global headquarters in California at appropriate periods.
We welcome applications from new graduates, including overseas candidates planning to return to Canada.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.