CRM Advocate back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
The sales team is looking for a business facing CRM champion. We are looking for an intelligent, outgoing and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills and an appetite for technology. Someone comfortable strategizing with senior management, adept at training internal staff and technical enough to customize our current implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is an opportunity to become the owner of a critical piece of internal infrastructure here at Laserfiche.
- Become a CRM expert, champion and advocate
- Own data integrity and establish training programs for effective sales use
- Work to resolve technical issues and answer internal inquiries relating to CRM
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, infrastructure, and information technology) to implement process improvements in current Microsoft Dynamics solution
- Work with analytics team to define reporting requirements, implement system changes and create various internal reports based on CRM data
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from new graduates!
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications
- Experience with a CRM system a plus
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C# a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.