Sales Director back to job listings
Sales | Watford, United Kingdom
Laserfiche International, the worldwide distributor of Laserfiche software, is looking for an experienced sales professional to spearhead the development of the European market. As the Sales Director you will be responsible for generating new business in the software sector and growing existing revenue streams.
We’re looking for a dynamic, resourceful sales pro with experience in global markets and B2B products to take Laserfiche International’s strategic sales to the next level. If you have exceptional communication skills, the desire to lead major sales initiatives and a passion for international business, we want to talk to you!
- Managing and developing relationships with current and prospective accounts to identify revenue opportunities and achieve sales objectives
- Orchestrating and directing appropriate sales, professional services and other support resources to successfully deliver ECM solutions to clients
- Developing and managing a robust sales pipeline to track and identify all opportunities of future sales
- Making data-driven decisions to move the team and sales targets forward, including developing the strategy and processes necessary to scale output
- Leading and developing the UK team who are responsible of converting leads into qualified opportunities, implementing our solutions and providing technical consulting
What You'll Need:
- BS/MS/MBA in marketing, business, economics, global studies, communications or related field
- 5+ years of B2B IT business development or corporate development experience
- Demonstrate ground-breaking use of market knowledge and business acumen to develop and increase sales
- Must have proven record of selling complex, enterprise software solutions
- Extensive exposure to international sales and/or global markets with experience in software sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and provide detailed project plans and status updates
- Flexible schedule to accommodate communication with our global team
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.