Technical Consultant back to job listings
Consulting | Vienna, Virginia
If you’re a technical mastermind with a passion for client service, Laserfiche has a great job for you! As a Technical Consultant in the Laserfiche Professional Services Group, you’ll work directly with the company’s largest, most strategic customers to design, implement, deploy, and support solutions for their enterprise content management and business process management needs. You’ll have the support of a collaborative team, but the freedom to explore best-practice approaches on your own.
Each project presents unique and exciting business and technological challenges, and the lessons you’ll learn while executing your projects will help guide the future development of the Laserfiche product line. To succeed, you’ll need to learn quickly, think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. If you’re up to the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Analyze business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Write documents detailing custom solutions provided to prospective customers and framing the scope of the engagement
- Deliver first-class software solutions using a combination of out of the box Enterprise software and custom-coded solutions tailored to an organization’s business needs
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance and training)
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, clients and team members
- Some travel (10-15% of the time) is required
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS required. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering or related technical field preferred
- 2-3 years working experience preferred. This can include positions like Q/A Engineer, Support Engineer, or Software Developer but you are looking for something new!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with people whether they are clients, peers, or management
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and remain positive under pressure
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.