Business Development Manager back to job listings
Business Development | Toronto, Ontario
- Build and maintain relationships with our resellers and end-users.
- Present our award winning ECM solution to potential customers.
- Conduct workshops, seminars, presentations at exhibitions and conferences in Canada and international locations.
- Respond to international inquiries for initial consultation.
- Achieve / exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and follow up, pipeline forecasts, and sales goals.
The successful candidate will be working at the Laserfiche International Office in Toronto with occasional travelling. Training may also be provided at our headquarter in California at appropriate periods.
- Must have a high-tech inclination, be highly motivated, ambitious and have a passion for software solution and problem solving.
- Must have outstanding presentation and with superb communication ability.
- Must be able to travel overseas for training and onsite visits.
- Degree holder with 2-3 years' working experience.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome and less experience will consider as Account Manager.
- Enter our website laserfiche.com and click “Search Jobs”.
- Send your application with detailed resume, present and expected salary to Ms. Chan by email firstname.lastname@example.org