Technical Services Engineer back to job listings
Technical Support | Long Beach, California
A leading document management and workflow software developer is looking for you to join its Consulting team!
This position involves working directly with our clients in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. It is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self motivated persons seeking rapid professional development in a growing software development company! If you want to utilize effective communications skills by interacting with customers, tackle tough challenges through problem solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, come join Laserfiche’s Consulting team!
Responsibilities include addressing questions and diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in both production and development environments, installation and configuration of software in mid-size IT environments and performing modifications of existing Laserfiche solutions. If you love solving problems, helping people, and knowing that your work makes a substantial impact, you will find the Technical Engineer position rewarding!
- Provide decision and support services during project implementation and post-implementation
- Install and configure enterprise software for new and existing customers
- Perform reconfiguration or modification of existing Laserfiche solution through specialized contract vehicles
- Develop strong working relationships with partner, client, and Laserfiche team members
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
- Ask the right questions
- Maintain professionalism
- Intelligence, motivation, and a team player attitude
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.