Sales Operations Manager back to job listings
Sales | Long Beach, California
We’re looking for a dynamic, resourceful sales pro with experience in global markets and B2B products to take Laserfiche's strategic sales to the next level. If you have exceptional communication skills, the desire to lead major sales initiatives and a passion for business development, we want to talk to you!
- Participate in weekly, quarterly, and annual sales planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage.
- Work directly with sales management to providing timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results. Propose re-adjustment of strategy before each planning cycle, also considering go-to-market and pricing models.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (marketing, sales leadership, infrastructure, information technology) to lead overhaul of current Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Own data clarity and establish proactive processes and enforcement of effective sales use. Proactively participate in the implementation of new processes. Drive targeted usage level.
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to enhance current sales funnel and build into Dynamics. Construct lead/funnel analysis to drive a more efficient and predictable sales cycle. Engage with internal sales team to identify improvement opportunities and also to help them increase their productivity.
- Conduct periodic cost-of-sale and customer-lifetime-value analysis.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations or program management
- Experience with multiple routes-to-market processes such as Phone Sales, Web, Channel & Distribution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent analytical skills with proven track record
- Demonstrated ability in establishing processes and procedures, including CRM development and data stewardship/integrity
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives with excellent project planning and execution skills, including managing vendor relationships
- Advanced proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations. Respond to new information or unexpected circumstances
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities to peers, customers and global teams
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.