Marketing Project Coordinator back to job listings
Marketing | Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
- Work with our international Marketing Team.
- Prepare and execute global marketing calendar.
- Assisting to organize and manage Company sponsored events/projects including tradeshows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Collate market data and perform research as required.
- Liaise with Sales Teams to understand current projects, to ensure a broad understanding of the market and assist with creation of support tools.
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- A degree with minimum 1-2 years working experience (major in marketing would be an advantage but not essential)
- Strong language and communication skills, English fluency a must
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented personality
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive with can-do attitude
- Experience with social media and digital marketing platforms is a plus