Senior Software Engineer back to job listings
Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to develop cutting-edge products? Do you want to work in a growing organization with opportunities for rapid advancement, all while delivering software that’s used—and loved—by more than 34,000 organizations around the world?
As a Laserfiche software engineer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests.
You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load. You will be building projects from conception to implementation.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line
- Optimizing security, scalability and performance under load
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in developing scalable cloud systems
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Windows / .NET framework
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++/C# with strong OO design skills
- Experience using AWS Services and APIs
- Strong knowledge of JSON, REST, XML and web services
- Experience scaling AWS web applications
- Experience with profiling and application performance monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, schema design
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.