Software Engineer - Front End back to job listings
Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to develop cutting-edge products? Do you want to work in a growing organization with opportunities for rapid advancement, all while delivering software that’s used—and loved—by more than 35,000 organizations around the world?
As a Laserfiche software engineer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software.
Whether you’re developing server applications, working on the client applications that allow users to access Laserfiche from mobile, web-client and desktop platforms, or developing one of our libraries, you’ll have hands-on responsibility for multiple aspects of the project, including the design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Solving challenging problems for an industry leading, globally developed (Long Beach, Toronto, Shanghai) business process management web application
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or software engineering
- 2-5 years of experience
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong self-learning, organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of object originated programming
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.