Senior Front End Engineer back to job listings
Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
Are you a problem-solver who searches relentlessly for the most elegant solutions to user pain points? Does collaborative work with a cross-functional team motivate and inspire you? Are simplicity and elegance the guiding principles behind your designs?
As a Laserfiche Front-end developer, you will work closely with Laserfiche UXs and developers to create and revise software interface to support the common goal of generating innovative, elegant, and highly usable software products. You will be expected to research, design and implement user interface.
We’re looking for adaptable front-end engineers who learn quickly, communicate clearly, and enjoy working with smart engineers and complex technology. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs for Laserfiche software
- Join the development of next generation business process automation suite with advanced reporting and data visualization system
- Develop highly usable user interface using AngularJS and Polymer
What You’ll Need:
- Familiar with data visualization tool such as D3.js is a plus
- Experience with building real-time collaborative business application is a plus
- Strong communication skills, leadership, and experience working with remote team
- Understanding of WCAG compliance is a plus
- Preferred experience with C#, .NET and creating wireframes
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.