Solutions Consultant - Strategic Sales back to job listings
Sales | Long Beach, California
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to help large organizations across a variety of industries become more efficient? Do you not only seize opportunities, but create them? Do you have the ability to balance multiple roles and responsibilities with Zen-like composure?
As a Laserfiche solutions consultant, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that is responsible for selling Laserfiche software to its largest, most strategic customers. You’ll be a key player in identifying customer needs, creating winning proposals and helping Laserfiche engineers scope, implement and support new projects.
For you, no two days will ever be the same!
- Nurture relationships with both existing and prospective customers, creating opportunities for new sales and upgrades/expansions where possible
- Work with solutions managers to generate detailed proposals that describe how Laserfiche will solve customer problems, and what will be involved in implementation
- Serve as a project manager and internal customer champion, liaising with different Laserfiche engineering groups to ensure that project goals are clear and service is consistently excellent
If you’re a mover and shaker who thrives on making a measurable difference in the lives of customers from around the world, this job is for you!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in software sales or project management
- A passion for all things high tech
- Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding eye for detail
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.