Solutions Consultant - Strategic Sales back to job listings
Sales | Long Beach, California
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to help large organizations across a variety of industries become more efficient? Do you not only seize opportunities, but create them? Do you have the ability to balance multiple roles and responsibilities with Zen-like composure?
As a Laserfiche solutions consultant, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that is responsible for selling Laserfiche software to its largest, most strategic customers. You’ll be a key player in identifying customer needs, creating winning proposals and helping Laserfiche engineers scope, implement and support new projects.
For you, no two days will ever be the same!
- Nurture relationships with both existing and prospective customers, creating opportunities for new sales and upgrades/expansions where possible
- Work with solutions managers to generate detailed proposals that describe how Laserfiche will solve customer problems, and what will be involved in implementation
- Serve as a project manager and internal customer champion, liaising with different Laserfiche engineering groups to ensure that project goals are clear and service is consistently excellent
If you’re a mover and shaker who thrives on making a measurable difference in the lives of customers from around the world, this job is for you!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in software sales or project management
- A passion for all things high tech
- Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding eye for detail
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.