Content Marketing Manager back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
Do you enjoy the challenge of engaging and communicating with multiple audiences, taking complex topics and making them simple, and making decisions with a customer-centric mindset?
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be an integral member of the Marketing Communications team, where you will collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
A successful candidate has an understanding of buyer personas, a talent for engaging an audience, a clarity of goals and success metrics, and the know-how to take complex ideas and communicate them effectively across various mediums.
If you are highly creative and an excellent content creator, but are also process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions, we want to talk to you!
- Create content to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics, including e-books, landing pages, e-mail nurturing sequences, blog posts, case studies, ads for paid search and display, research reports, whitepapers, webinar scripts, infographics, web pages, e-newsletters, guides, and templates
- Review content and recommend usability improvements, including content clarity, brevity, subject lines, calls to action and streamlined online navigation
- Develop and maintain a rich content and editorial calendar, as well as plan for future content needs based on audience data and feedback metrics
- Proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repackage and optimize content to maximize return on the company’s content investment
- Enforce and follow established style guides to ensure high editorial standards
What You Will Need:
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Writing, English, Communications, Journalism or similar field
- 5-7 years’ experience as a professional content marketing manager, preferably for the B2B/enterprise technology market segment
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills, with the ability to communicate in many different voices to adapt to brand, audience, format and purpose
- Portfolio of quality content, demonstrating versatility in content formats for which this role will be responsible
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, WordPress, social, etc.)
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
- ROI focused and metrics-driven, with the ability to clearly articulate the measurable business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content
- Proficiency using a content management system or HTML editor, inbound marketing software (HubSpot a plus), Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation and digital marketing
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.