Project Analyst back to job listings
Consulting | Long Beach, California
Come join the Laserfiche Consulting team as a Project Analyst!
As a Project Analyst, you will work with our consulting team to build out internal processes and workflows for increased efficiency. The position will require a strong desire to build and improve systems, in addition to a careful eye for detail and strong writing abilities. An ideal candidate will have unique and creative problem solving skills and will be able to identify connections between seemingly unrelated operations in order to synthesize them into more efficient operations. In short, the Project Analyst is building and maintaining the infrastructure that will drive sustainable growth within this important team.
We are looking for someone eager to make change happen and willing to take initiative in creatively solving problems.
- Build, improve, and manage the internal processes and operations of the Laserfiche consulting team
- Work closely with the consulting team to better prioritize parts of the consulting procedures
- Report directly to the VP of Global Process Innovation and assist in projects as needed
- Maximize team productivity by preempting any impediments to team efficiency
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree
- Phenomenal organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, both in identifying and addressing tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- Careful attention to detail
- A strong desire to build, improve, and standardize processes for greater efficiency
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.