Product Marketing Manager back to job listings
Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for telling the world the story of Laserfiche, working across functions and departments to bring our software to life.
As the chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits, you will be constantly interacting with teammates, customers and prospects. You’ll work closely with teams across the company to research market opportunities and challenges, gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, and develop strategic project plans.
A Product Marketing Manager should have superior communication skills, including the ability to foster meaningful relationships with executive, technical and business teams. The right individual will have the collaborative ability to bring multiple groups together to unite development, sales and marketing activities—and the single-minded drive to get things done.
- Work with executive and senior management to develop product positioning, messaging and branding for advertising, PR, direct marketing and inbound marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with various teams in the Marketing organization to bring marketing campaigns to life, including creating marketing messaging, developing product-related content and leading event strategy
- Serve as an advocate for the user, educating both internal and external stakeholders on product requirements, market segment features and benefits, and market opportunities
- Speak and present both internally and externally, including assisting sales on calls when appropriate
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in marketing, business, psychology, statistics, management information systems or a technology-related field
- 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, technology product management or marketing communications preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting and selling ideas in this role
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity, but with the ability to independently analyze information and solve problems
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.