Engineering | Remote: Los Angeles Area, California
Laserfiche has been on a mission for over 3 decades to automate business processes for organizations around the globe. With over 3 million users across more than 80 countries we are doing just that.
Our software serves customers in many industries with machine learning and artificial intelligence powering how work gets done.
As a Laserfiche software engineer, you will have huge impact from day one. In our challenging and collaborative environment, you will be tasked with creating powerful, highly-reliable and scalable applications that save our customers thousands of hours of tedious work every year.
Some areas of focus include:
- Account Management: The Account Management develop tools for identity and access management, security, account setup, subscription services and billing. It is the gateway into the suite and are relied on to support all other applications.
- Capture: The capture team aims to streamline the process of getting content into Laserfiche and extracting useful data from that content, with a specific focus on imaged documents. Their work helps customers centralize information, decrease paper usage, and reduce time spent on document sorting and filing.
- Cloud Infrastructure: An application team that designs and develops tools and services that supports the interoperability of Laserfiche Cloud applications, as well as the build and release processes that delivers those applications to the cloud.
- Commerce Platform: You’ll build and maintain commerce & business platforms that fulfills and services order operations for Laserfiche. This team supports multiple systems such as order management systems, license and asset management systems, corporate site, support site and integrations.
- Product Intelligence: You'll build data pipelines and visualizations to provide business intelligence into our cloud product. Your solutions will enable product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions through low-friction and easy to understand reports.
- Server: You’ll be responsible for developing, implementing and refining the server applications that lie at the heart of the Laserfiche product line—all while optimizing security, scalability and performance under load.
- Workflow Services: This team works on the workflow product, a powerful automation tool that allows clients to automate everything from document routing and processing, to data management, to integrations with other software products.
- Write and test code for the next generation of Laserfiche applications
- Work on a high functioning agile development team
- Participate in mob programming
- Collaborate with developers, testers, product managers and leadership
- Learn and adopt Laserfiche's coding standards and principles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with:
- object-oriented programming, C# experience is a plus
- with front-end technologies
- cloud technologies, AWS experience is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with peers and provide constructive feedback
- Attention to detail- don't let the little things become big things!
- Experience in relevant internships, work experience, hackathons or passion projects
What makes us different:
- Work from home flexibility
- Brand new office for employees
- Excellent package of benefits including vacation, 401k match, flex days, company parties
- True work-life balance
- Autonomous culture to own your work and create career progression
- Professional development courses
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.