Engineering | Long Beach, California
If you’re a talented coder who enjoys solving complex system integration issues, Laserfiche has a job that will give you the opportunity to explore cutting-edge development frameworks and approaches as you work to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche web applications. As a Laserfiche web developer, you’ll have a hand in architecting and implementing the code for new web applications, as well as guiding future development projects.
- Extending client-side content management capabilities
- Supporting web-based administration
- Integrations with Microsoft Office Web Apps and other web-based applications
- Improving web performance and scalability
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome, and Firefox)
- Solid understanding of relational design and SQL
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.