Consulting | Remote: Washington DC Metro (DC/VA/MD), United States
Laserfiche is looking for a Sales Engineer to assist our customers through the entirety of the sales process. The Sales Engineer designs, presents, and participates in the implementation of innovative Laserfiche solutions to legacy business problems. We are seeking a candidate who takes inspiration from many sources to provide reusable, revolutionary solutions designed to continuously improve the work life of Laserfiche Consulting customers.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the root cause of the business problem to be solved
- Speak with potential customers to learn about their business process needs
- Perform discovery and requirements analysis in order to write solution descriptions, statements of work and design specifications
- Present solutions to stakeholders and clearly show the value of design recommendations
- Build a solution in Laserfiche to solve their business needs and help their processes run more efficiently
- Communicate the solution such that people who are non-technical or unfamiliar with the software can fully comprehend it
- Analyze business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Write documents detailing custom solutions provided to prospective customers and framing the scope of the engagement
- Up to 20% travel
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts; experience with scripting or programming is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide both written and verbal explanation of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.