Engineering | Long Beach, California
Are you a perfectionist who enjoys devising new testing strategies? Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where you get to collaborate with a wide range of developers to “kick the tires” of the new features they code? Do you have a passion for making sure that people are getting the most out of the technology they use every day?
As a software engineer in test at Laserfiche, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works to ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and shape your own testing strategies.
- Mobile testing: Using black box testing to ensure the software works on the Android / iOS smartphone applications.
- Unit testing: Individually testing each component of the software.
- Load testing: Making sure the product can deal with high volumes of traffic.
- User interface testing: Ensuring that the look and feel of Laserfiche software
issimple, elegant and intuitive for users.
- Localization: Making sure the product is ready to be translated to non-English languages and that all the non-US date and time formats work correctly.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science, math, engineering, the physical sciences or another technical field
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems
- Familiarity with scripting. Programming experience is preferred, but not required
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.