Engineering | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
As a Senior Product Manager, you will determine product strategy and serve as the authority for your area on topics such as product design, customer needs, and pricing and packaging. You will be responsible for prioritizing feature work across multiple teams, using a data-driven approach to measure product success. You are essential for both defining the product strategy and ensuring that it is delivered. As the owner of a product area, you will own the prioritization of product features and customer requirements, define release plans, represent your area in product leadership planning, and work to ensure the success of your product in the market.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Conduct market analysis and competitive landscapes to identify market opportunities and position the product for success.
- Work with product and engineering leadership to align product strategy with the overall vision and roadmap of Laserfiche Cloud
- Collaborate with senior and executive management to help develop features and drive engineering work to support company and departmental goals and OKRs
- Collaborate with the pricing, sales, and marketing groups on positioning, licensing, and packaging of new product features
- Communicate with customers to identify product gaps and pain points in order to understand and represent their needs
- Act as product SME in demos, presentations, keynotes, and classes
- Manage product backlogs including creating epic/feature/story definitions, determining priority for work items, mapping out sprints and releases, and triaging features and bugs
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, and provide clarifications as necessary to assist the team with estimates, sequencing, and objectives
- Create design documents and feature specifications required to effectively communicate business and functional requirements
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with an agile software development team as a program or product manager
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and working with stakeholders across many functions
- Experience with developing and releasing products and features for cloud SaaS solutions following CI/CD principles
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and product feature specifications
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.