Human Resources | Long Beach, California
Use your interpersonal skills to source and recruit talented college grads from around the world for a growing high-tech company.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can quickly assess our staffing needs and locate the perfect candidates for our US and international offices. You are resourceful, personable and assertive. You are intuitive and have a natural instinct for interpreting a candidate’s skills and determining the best fit within the organization. You are persuasive and have the ability to engage candidates, sparking their interest in joining our team. We are looking for someone who can put their energy and enthusiasm to work at college campuses across the country!
- Source candidates for positions as diverse as software engineering, sales & marketing and operations/administrative support for our U.S. offices
- Interview candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
- Attend college career fairs across the U.S.
- Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
- Develop position descriptions
- Maintain job postings on several online job boards
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 3 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to travel to attend career fairs
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed to accommodate university recruiting activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency with ability to juggle multiple positions and placements
- Strong PC skills—knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong interest in technology
- Basic programming experience/computer science knowledge a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.