Sales | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche is looking for a pioneering Customer Success Manager to work on the ground floor and help retain, grow and empower customers and resellers of the SaaS line of business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter whose goal is to maximize value for customers using Laserfiche software and communicate use cases and feedback to various internal teams for product enhancements.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in a start-up environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Identify risk of churn and reduce it by developing strong relationships with customer stakeholders
- Drive customer engagements such as user groups and regional training to further user education
- Shorten time-to-value for customers to increase their ROI and maximize potential of their solution
- Identify expansion opportunities for Sales team to up-sell existing accounts
- Deeply understand implementations to secure case studies and product champions as references
- Collaborate with internal resources to promptly address customer concerns to ensure satisfaction
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communications skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Willingness to travel for user groups and customer meetings in the U.S., Latin America, and Canada
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Passion for working in the tech space
- Prior experience in customer service, account management, and channel sales is a plus
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.