Development / Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
Laserfiche has been on a mission for over 3 decades to automate business processes for organizations around the globe. With over 3 million users across more than 80 countries we are doing just that.
As a Laserfiche software engineer II or III, you will have huge impact from day one. In our challenging and collaborative environment, you will be tasked with creating powerful, highly-reliable and scalable applications that save our customers thousands of hours of tedious work every year.
Some Areas of Focus Include:
- Process Automation (Forms): Business process automation (BPA) is the use of technology to automate repeatable, day-to-day tasks. It accelerates how work gets done by routing information to the right person at the right time through user-defined rules and actions. BPA helps organizations streamline processes such as employee onboarding, accounts payable, contract management and more
- Laserfiche API: The Laserfiche API is a set of RESTful web APIs that allow customers to build custom integrations between third-party applications and Laserfiche Cloud services.
- Integrations: Bridge the boundaries across people, content, processes and data with flexible integration tools, so accurate information consistently appears across the enterprise at the right place and at the right time.
- Identity Management: An enterprise identity management solution provides both Laserfiche cloud and on-prem customers a centralized privilege and license control.
- Cloud Infrastructure: CI team writes code to create infrastructure for applications running on cloud.
What You'll Do:
- Write and test code for the next generation of Laserfiche applications
- Find the best system design for scalable, high throughput, multitenant cloud application, with security in mind
- Coach junior developers
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 3+ years of relevant work experience for level 2
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 5+ years of relevant work experience for level 3
- Proficient in C#, Python.
- 2 years’ experience in developing container based microservice oriented system on Amazon AWS
- CI/CD experience
- .Net Framework, .Net Core
- Ability to collaborate with peers and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to draft feature specification base on high level requirements Attention to detail- don't let the little things become big things!
Area Specific knowledge:
- Process Automation (Forms):
- Front End Technologies (HTML/ JS, TS/ CSS)
- Entity Framework / SQL
- BPMN 2.0
- Laserfiche API:
- OAuth2 standard
- OData standard
- OpenAPI standard
- Identity Management:
- Raw SQL
- SAML, OAuth2, ADFS, Single-sign-on
- Role based ACL
- Cloud Infrastructure:
- Azure Dev Ops pipeline
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.