Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for driving purchasing behavior throughout the buying journey via paid digital channels, including paid search, retargeting, display and account-based marketing (ABM). This person should have a proven track record of generating high-intent traffic, marketing pipeline and revenue in previous marketing positions. While the primary focus of this role is net-new customer acquisition, this person will also focus on supporting customer marketing efforts by promoting events, webinars and other customer-facing resources through paid media channels.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Manage all paid media channels, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Rollworks and paid LinkedIn, to drive traffic, leads, opportunities and pipeline value. This includes conducting routine account optimization to maximize performance.
- Perform A/B tests and experiments across ads, landing pages and web pages to optimize campaign performance at different points throughout the funnel.
- Work with cross-functional domestic and international stakeholders to execute campaigns, with the goal of generating demand in their respective segments.
- Develop ad copy and messaging for paid media campaigns. This includes working with internal stakeholders and content creators to understand corporate-level messaging guidelines and integrate them into digital ads. The candidate will ideally have the ability to design display ads in Photoshop as well, but this is not a hard requirement for the position.
- Monitor website domain authority, search visibility score, organic keyword rankings, backlinks and other factors to ensure the overall health of website for search engine optimization (SEO). This includes identifying SEO improvement opportunities and communicating them to the Associate Director of Demand Generation, Web Team and blog manager.
- Monitor activity throughout their buying journey by using our CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platform (Pardot) to monitor touchpoints with prospects, optimize funnel progression and measure lead quality.
- Report monthly on paid media channel performance and key takeaways using previously built dashboards in Google Data Studio. Reporting audience includes the Associate Director of Demand Generation, VP of Marketing and CEO.
- Conduct routine check-ins on lead quality with domestic and international sales teams to optimize paid campaigns and drive ROI.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members, including marketing channel owners, copywriters and our Web Team to build cohesive, multi-channel experiences throughout the buying journey.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of experience managing paid media channels, preferably in the B2B space.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience and/or certification in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads (or similar tools) is required.
- Experience with SEMRush, Moz and/or similar search marketing tools is required.
- Commitment to staying up to date on the latest best practices in search marketing and demand generation is required.
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience with HTML is required.
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred but not a core requirement.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, HubSpot or Marketo is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is strongly preferred.
- Strong marketing copywriting skills are required.
- Experience managing other marketers is preferred, as the position has the potential to grow into a people management role in the future.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders, make recommendations and educate them on digital marketing best practices is required.
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.