Finance | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Laserfiche is looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great talent. You will closely collaborate with hiring managers to develop diverse and high-potential applicant pools, identify ideal candidates through effective interviewing and effectively administer the interviewing/selection process.
A successful TA team member understands and applies the power of emotional intelligence (EQ) to match exceptional talent with open positions, drive company growth, and ensure an excellent candidate experience that showcases our culture
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing
- Build a diverse pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Source passive candidates by using data-driven tools
- Manage relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and internal partners
- Organize and facilitate interviews that maintain our hiring standards
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers
- Represent the company at recruiting events, providing company/job information, sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to navigate ambiguity and find creative solutions
- Proven success sourcing, presenting, and hiring passive talent
- Proficient with the LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobvite (ATS) or similar ATS
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.