Consulting | Arlington, Virginia
The Technical Project Manager in Laserfiche Consulting has the opportunity to drive the innovative implementation of our products with universities, financial services institutions, local to federal government, and other customer organizations across the United States as they move to digitally transform their operations.
Responsibilities include ensuring the success of software implementation projects with direct customers, from planning, overseeing, communicating, and documenting all aspects of the project throughout the project life cycle to serving as the primary point of contact for the customer. Candidates should be confident, comfortable speaking with customers, and technical enough to assist in the technical implementation of a project.
- Lead multiple projects of varying size.
- Execute projects according to the Statement of Work. Create and submit Change Orders when required.
- Direct project team members on associated work tasks. Determine and manage project staffing requirements and project execution schedule.
- Assist with technical discussions, decisions, and knowledge transfer to new project team members.
- Assist with software configurations as necessary for project success.
- Serve as the single point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement, establishing and maintaining a close working relationship with customers/business partners
- Ensure requirements and project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and report on project status, including scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Schedule and run project meetings, including kickoff, requirements gathering, status updates, demos, closeout, and other meetings as required
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a software or professional services company
- Minimum 2 years of technical Project Management experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related field
- Experience utilizing Agile Project Management (Scrum) a plus
- PMP or CSM certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating across all customer and internal organizational levels
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and make thoughtful recommendations to best serve stakeholder and organizational needs
- Comfortable multitasking, prioritizing, and setting and meeting deadlines
- Intermediate problem solving skills, including brainstorming, resolution implementation and verification
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.