Development / Engineering | Long Beach, United States
Laserfiche is looking for a Product Manager to guide the efforts of a software development team by combining an understanding of the market, the business, and the product to deliver exceptional value to the target customer. As a product manager, you will work with stakeholders across the organization to align the product with the business and create value for the company. As a product owner, you will own the prioritization of product features and customer requirements, define release plans, represent your product to the customer, and work to ensure the success of your product in the market.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct market analysis and survey competitive landscapes to identify desirable new features and market opportunities.
- Determine minimum viable product, update, or prototype to validate delivery of value to target customers.
- Advocate for the user and customer, educating both internal and external stakeholders on market needs and opportunities.
- Use data to prioritize tasks and features, improve user experience, and gather insights to make better product decisions.
- Collaborate with product design to incorporate UX best practices and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Create design documents and feature specifications required to effectively communicate business and functional requirements.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and provide clarifications as necessary to assist the team with estimates, sequencing, and objectives.
- Manage the backlog of features, determining priority, effort, and value, mapping out iterations/sprints and triaging features and bugs.
- Act as product SME in demos, presentations, keynotes, and classes.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 2 - 3 years’ experience with an agile software development team as a program or technical product manager, developer, or tester.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and working with stakeholders across many functions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive action.
- Attention to detail including precise and effective communication and writing skills.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 5-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.