Engineering | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche is a world leader in software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. With users spanning more than 80 countries, in nearly every industry—including government, education, financial services
Delivering on that promise of flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure content management and business process automation software comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in.
Maintaining teams who are able to build quality software in a reliable and sustainable pace requires a careful mix of skills, culture, tools
We are looking for coaches who can help teach refactoring, unit testing, test automation, build and deployment automation. Coaches who can work with a team to help identify key improvement strategies and set the team up for success and check in on their progress. Coaches who have the patience and empathy of a world-class mentor, matched with deep software craftsmanship, and an understanding that good enough may be all that is necessary for now.
- Work with various teams to identify means of process improvements
- Champion Agile development best practices (unit testing, TDD, automation, CI / CD, pair and mob programming)
- Foster a DevOps culture: ensuring that security, monitoring, operability
andeasy deployment are part of the team's considerations
- Lead training efforts, conducting classroom and hands-on based training
- Help engineering managers and team leads conduct effective retrospectives and help identify meaning team health metrics to measure team change with.
- Encourage continuous learning and improvement
- Inspire and encourage teams to try new practices to reduce
batchsize, increase test coverage and decrease their feedback-loop cycle time
yearsprofessional experience as a software engineer working on teams that build and ship public-facing software.
- Excellent ability to detect code
smells,demonstrate refactoring and unit testing
- Awareness of classic and new design patterns and ability to help others recognize them and use them component design
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture across Amazon Web Services (strong preference), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach or similar certification
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.