Software Engineer in Test back to job listings
Engineering | Toronto, Ontario
Do you get a thrill out of trying to break software or find the flaws in a system? Are you a perfectionist who enjoys devising innovative testing strategies? Do you passionately believe that the user experience is one of the most important aspects of good software?
As a software engineer in test at Laserfiche, you’ll have a tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a tight-knit team working to solve challenging problems. Engaging in an energetic environment with your peers, you will have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and push our software to the limit.
- Writing complex, automated test suites to ensure our software is always working as desired.
- Pushing our software to the limits to evaluate performance under heavy loads.
- Creating and refining scripts to set up testing environments and builds.
- Working out the best way to effectively test powerful new features.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed
- BS or equivalent experience in computer science, math, engineering, the physical sciences or another technical field
- Experience with programming and scripting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in dynamic environment
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.