Marketing | Long Beach, California
The Integrated Marketing Manager will collaborate with other marketing team members and drive integrated marketing campaigns across all marketing channels including PR, digital, events, and print. You should have experience in driving integrated marketing campaigns to fuel lead generation funnel and a passion for measuring the results of your work.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Develop, plan and drive the implementation of highly effective and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Work with the product marketing and industry marketing teams to understand the needs of our target customers, and how to market solutions that solve our customer’s pain points.
- Work closely with sales and product development teams to drive alignment with marketing plans.
- Create and manage marketing plans including an annual marketing calendar, budgets and communications plan.
- Create campaign overviews that communicate the strategic direction, goals, value proposition, and tactical plans, for each campaign.
- Work with creative and digital teams to develop highly effective marketing content that attracts, engages and converts customers.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to help drive marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Develop short and long-term objectives and key results (OKR’s) .
- Report on OKR’s and campaign performance, and work with cross channel teams to make recommendations for continuous improvement to senior management.
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in business, marketing, psychology, or similar field.
- 5-7+ years of related experience.
- B2B Tech/Software brand or agency experience a huge plus!
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, channels, tactics and planning.
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics or similar marketing and analytics tools.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a team environment with supportive supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An innovative mind with a focus on problem-solving, testing new ideas and continuous learning.
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.