Business Transformation Office | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Join the team that is providing data-driven insights to grow Laserfiche’s global business! As a Data Analyst on the Business Transformation team, you’ll build, maintain, monitor and improve enterprise-wide data pipelines and analytics platforms. You’ll have the opportunity to build the foundation upon which our data is structured, as well as create reports and tools to help stakeholders make critical decisions regarding our key corporate initiatives. Work closely with Laserfiche executives to identify data reporting needs and gain business skills and experience.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain data reports, visualizations and/or interactive BI reports using Power BI, Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Pardot, B2B Marketing Analytics), CVENT and other platforms
- Work with stakeholders to design, implement and automate reporting while ensuring accuracy
- Develop and maintain documentation used for the Business Transformation Office, including EDW and Power BI data structure, processes and reports
- Maintain, monitor and improve data pipelines and analytics platforms
- Use SQL to extract data from an enterprise data warehouse
- Ensure sensitive data is protected from unauthorized access and disclosure, and user access to systems and reports are granted in accordance with Laserfiche Security Policy
- Work on other special projects as needed for the Business Transformation Office
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other related fields
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- 3+ years experience using and building reports with business analytics platforms (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Proficient Excel)
- General knowledge of statistics, sales, marketing and business processes
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with SQL, programming or data mining a plus
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.