Sales | Arlington, Virginia
If you’re a go-getter with excellent communication skills and a passion for relationship-building, Laserfiche has a great job for you!
As a Laserfiche business development associate, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You’ll have a chance to travel nationwide, attending trade shows to generate leads. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise and help your team generate revenue.
- Convert leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
- Achieve/exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral, and pipeline forecast goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone, and web-based chat
- Work directly with a regional sales manager to handle potential and active accounts
This is an entry-level position with opportunities for rapid advancement. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
- A love for all things high tech
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Active security clearance a plus
- Ability to pass and obtain a security clearance is preferred due to potential government contracts
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.