People Operations | Long Beach, United States
Laserfiche is hiring a Senior People Operations Manager to manage the day-to-day activities of the People Operations department. We are looking for a team player who loves to lead innovative programs tailored to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable workforce. You will be reporting to the Sr. Director of People Operations and will be involved in developing, optimizing and incorporating processes, systems and policies while considering the company's culture, employee experience and compliance.
A successful People Operations leader requires strong compliance knowledge and program management expertise who is solution-driven and thrives in a results-driven environment. You can easily deliver on a wide range of complex projects, develop business cases and know how to create and adapt policies and processes that can scale with a growing international company.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee, identify and optimize employee experience initiatives
- Develop and manage internal employee communications to enable a consistent voice across the organization
- Act in the Senior Director’s stead on an as-needed basis to manage high-level and confidential personnel matters with managers, executive leadership, and/or legal counsel
- Provide People/HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Partner with leaders from our TA, L&D, Legal, DEI Council, and ERGs to develop and promote talent retention, development and engagement programs
- Assist in the development of career ladders, levelling structure, and career pathing org-wide
- Conduct new-hire onboarding presentations and exit interviews as needed
- Oversee and manage compliance programs and create a framework to track and audit compliance requirements
- Serve as benefits and leave administrator for the company
- Administer workers compensation for the organization
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrable experience across all People Operations functional areas including employee engagement, employee relations, training and development, performance management, compliance, and benefits
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion, while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivating and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong command of federal and state employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10+ years of progressive people operations experience
- Proficiency with HRIS systems and Microsoft Office applications
- DEI program development experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.