Engineering | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience coding software that’s used—and loved by organizations around the world? Do you want to work as part of a team of programming experts who solve problems and build powerful new tools? Are you hoping to do more with your internship than dull maintenance projects? Look no further!
As a software engineer intern at Laserfiche, you’ll dive deep into our code and help us achieve our goal of making information both more accessible and more secure.
Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your internship to your interests.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
- Write code for cloud based systems
- Identify problems, outline optimal solutions, consider tradeoffs and edge cases
- Learn to write clean code according to best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Adhere to the Laserfiche software development standard
- Record and document code changes using source control management
- Communicate technical feasibility of design ideas
What you will need:
- Pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- A creative mind and a drive to succeed.
- Good programming, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 5-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.