Human Resources | Long Beach & Remote States, United States
In order to keep our customers functioning at the highest possible level, Laserfiche is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to shape the business' success by connecting talent with impactful opportunities.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You’ll Do:
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates for business units across the company
- Source passive candidates by using data-driven tools
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of their teams and effectively communicate that to potential talent
- Lead the full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to closing
- Organize and facilitate interviews that maintain our hiring standards
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success sourcing, presenting, and hiring passive talent
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Flexibility and adaptability to pivot in a rapidly changing environment
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program to gain extra cash
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Successful applicants must comply with company COVID-19 policies, which are subject to change in response to public health, regulatory and business circumstances. Note Laserfiche is a federal contractor.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.