Marketing | Remote: Washington DC Metro (DC/VA/MD), United States
Laserfiche is seeking a Regional Marketing Director with a proven ability to raise brand awareness and drive demand for B2B technology in the APAC & EMEA markets. In this role, you will work with our US Corporate Headquarters to develop and implement strategic direction and plans for expanding the Laserfiche brand and product sales around the globe. You will be responsible for setting goals, developing strategies and marketing plans to meet lead generation and customer experience goals in the APAC & EMEA markets.
The role will involve a wide range of marketing responsibilities and will be tasked with effectively driving increases in brand awareness, lead generation, and customer experience through integrated marketing strategies, that meet or exceed the goals of multiple global markets. While directly managing a team based in Hong Kong, this role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing in our US Corporate Headquarters.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Own the development and achievement of regional marketing goals in the APAC & EMEA markets that align with global company direction
- Own the development and execution of strategic market-specific strategies and oversee the execution of tactical marketing plans
- Work with our regional and channel partners to develop co-marketing programs and plans
- Direct marketing activities to support each global region, including digital advertising, content development, lead generation, webinars, PR, trade shows and events
- Manage a team of 4-6 marketing professionals, set goals, measure performance and provide supportive career-focused development.
- Conduct market-specific research and present insights HQ to inform strategic development plans
- Plan and monitor annual regional marketing budget across integrated marketing channels
- Manage a region-specific Co-op Marketing Program
- College degree in a related discipline; international business degree or MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; experience in the B2B/enterprise technology segment preferred
- Proven ability to drive lead generation and customer expansion and retention in the B2B SaaS products in APAC & EMEA strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage a team of marketers and deliver results
- Possess excellent communication, presentation skills, research, analytical and strategic planning experience
- Proven knowledge of international markets, cultures and exposure is desired, in-region experience is a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to senior and executive management
- Must be comfortable working with teams located around the world
- Experience using Salesforce, Pardot, Power BI, Google Analytics, or similar digital marketing and analytics tools a plus
Click here to learn more about Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.