Consulting | Long Beach, California
As a Support and Services Engineer, you will be working directly with our clients in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. This is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated candidates seeking rapid professional development in a growing software company! If you want to utilize effective communication skills by interacting with customers, tackle tough challenges through
- Provide decision and support services during project implementation and post-implementation
- Install and configure enterprise software for new and existing customers
- Perform reconfiguration or modification of existing Laserfiche solution through specialized contract vehicles
- Develop strong working relationships with partner, client, and Laserfiche team members
- Addressing questions and diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in both production and development environments
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree (BA, BS)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
- Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
- Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.